as of 01/25/2023
The HTM token is at the heart of the Hatom ecosystem; it has immense value and utility as it can be used on:
- Staking Module
- Safety Module
- Lending Protocol (Supply & Borrow)
The Staking Module is the first initiative that adds tremendous value to the HTM token. Stakers of the HTM token will earn a portion of the ecosystem revenue based on the number of tokens they have staked.
The Staking module has multiple streams of income:
- 1.The Lending Protocol: A portion of the interest paid by the borrowers and liquidations.
The rewards will be received in the form of the multiple tokens available on Hatom's Lending Protocol (for ex: EGLD, sEGLD, MEX, USDC, USDT, BUSD, UTK, and HTM).
Initially, 50% of the revenue of the ecosystem will be dedicated to the Staking Module. The remaining 50% will go to the Treasury.
Upcoming sources of income for "HTM" Stakers that will also be distributed through the Staking Module:
- 1.Liquid staking: A portion of the Staking service fee.
- 2.Leveraged Liquid staking: A portion of the Streaming fee.
- 3.USH, Native Stablecoin: A portion of the Minting fee.
- 4.Hatom Mush: A portion of the Set-up fees and a portion of the revenue from all the isolated lending protocols.
HTM token holders will be able to receive a portion of the revenue from all the aforementioned by staking their tokens on the staking module indefinitely and in a sustainable fashion.
Last modified 2mo ago